Published by Our Sunday Visitor (2009) and co-authored by the Very Rev. Andrew Kemberling, V.F., and Mila Glodava, this book is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for every stewardship committee–from veterans to volunteers, from clergy to parish staff, from old to young!
It is a detailed and descriptive, Making Stewardship a Way of Life includes step-by-step instructions, sample letters, homilies, campaigns, measurement tools, and much more to make stewardship a successful way of life at every Catholic parish. Going way beyond the trap of defining stewardship as treasure, this one-of-a-king guide provides path to vibrant and engaging parish life.
Written in practical and straightforward terms anchored by lessons in spirituality and theology be leading stewardship experts who have implemented and/or tested everything in their guide. It can help parishes of all sizes and shapes to inspire every parishioner to:
- Make time for God in prayer and worship
- Give freely and cheerfully of t heir time, talent and treasure
- Promote vocations for the abundant harvest
- Preserve the earth for this generation and the next
- Re-commit to their family and Catholic values
- Bring others to Christ as disciples
You can purchase copies of this comprehensive guide to make stewardship a way of life in your parish through: